Another reason to order from aircooled.net

When you order something and think a part was missing in the shipment... and you contact them about it and take a picture of the part you received... and it has the part ON IT that you thought you did NOT receive, they are very polite and professional when they point it out to you. *ahem*

's the pulley with the collar on the back of it with the seal inthe collar. You know, the seal that they did NOT ship to me. *coughcough* Back to your regularly scheduled discussions. *hangs head in shame*

Reply to
Shag

Let me also thank aircooled.net. Great people and terrific service. I ordered brake hoses and rear wheel cylinders a few weeks ago and waited a couple of days before I bugged them about a tracking number. I emailed Heather who informed me they were trying to locate the wheel cylinders and offered to ship them seperatly or cancel that part of the order. I decided to cancel the cylinders and asked her to go ahead a ship the hoses. Later that afternoon, Heather called me on my cell phone to say she had located the cylinders if I still wanted them. Great customer service! The hoses had already shipped but I figured I would need the cylinders eventually so go ahead and send them. As most of you know, I did need them just last week.

And I won't go into what I went through with the front calipers except to say again...thanks John and Heather at Aircooled.net.

< TC
Reply to
tcrdn11

Ya know what I like about aircooled.net? They ain't polite and evasive. If ya fuckup on an order they don't call ya stupid (but you get the message anyway), and John C. is likely to correct your order so you don't screw yourself. Now NOBODY else does that today. That is personal service, "John C" style, which is very good.

Reply to
JJS

Reply to
User Example