Need Help to stop oil leak Volvo 244DL(Diesel)VW-6Cyl.1981

I have a problem. I see everyday some oil leak deom the wire connected to the bottom part of the engine, just below the vacuum pump. It leaks very slowly and I want to know, what should I use to stop it ? As the area is just next to engine and it should withstand the high temp. I would apprecaite your advise in this regards, My car is a 1981 Volvo 6 cylinder Diesel, engine from VW. Thanks again, shafi

Reply to
schafee