New beetle website

Hello,

Check this new Belgian website about the vw beetle.

Greets

Pj

Reply to
Pieterjan Brutsaert

I don't speak Flemish, but from understanding French and German, I get the general gist of it.

Where's a Babel Fish when you need it? Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

Very cool! It would be really great if it was mirrored in English. If you need help translating, let me know (grew up in Holland, so Dutch is not a problem for me).

Hartelijk bedankt! Remco

Reply to
Remco

A nice ,...........warm color.............

I have got to get out more often,.....................

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®