New dash?

Does anyone know where I can buy a new dashboard for my 1970 Fast Back? I have looked and looked, but all I can find are dash covers. I am willing to go the cover route, if I can't find a new dashboard. I would like to thank you in advance for your replies.

Reply to
Paul Broadway

Not any help in locating, but I just bought a bus that somebody switched dashboards on and the VIN# doesn't match. State Patrol tells me that if there is any indication of tampering (as in not the original rivets!) their instructions are to sieze the vehicle.

When did they start putting VIN #s on the dashboards anyway?

Something ELSE to watch out for! -BaH

Reply to
Busahaulic

I've been building my 70 bug out of cip1.com. you might give them a try

Reply to
slugbug

Thank you, I will.

Reply to