Weber Progressive Carb

I just sold my 71 bus and 70 bug leaving me with a 70 Ghia vert to restore and I am going back to completely stock. I have a Weber progressive carb with a brand new Air filter and manifold kit which I will sell for $125 + shipping. I am in Mobile, AL. Tim Klopfenstein

Reply to
Tim Klopfenstein

What engine was it in, and was it properly jetted for it? Did it run well?

If it did, maybe a short list of jet sizes etc. would benefit people here.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Jan, I bought it from another member about three years ago so I do't know the history. I bought a new air filter and manifold but just never got around to putting it on my bus. I have been workng on restoring three cars simultaneously. When I got the bus running and painted I drove it while I worked on the bug which was a basket case and on a Honda 72 Z600 coupe. I sold the bus and bug and Honda so I can now put all my efforts into my Ghia. I don't think the po knew anything about carbs and when it didn't run from the git go he quit and sold it to me.

Reply to
Tim Klopfenstein