New Motor

My new motor arrived yesterday and she looks sweet. Probably be a week or two before I can get her in and then, Back on the road after 4 years in my ditch. This is gonna be nice....*8-}

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

Where'd get it from?

Reply to
EuroBug

Congrats... give us pics :)

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Congrats Tom :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Quality German Auto Parts. 2588.00. 1914cc 110 cam. 8 dowel crank...balanced....40mm dual weber card. Blue coil. 1700lb Kennedy clutch set. rebuilt alternator. Black tin. Gonna salvage the heater boxes from the old motor and waiting for an exhaust system from aircooled.net.

Wife asked me when I wanted the 3000 to get her back on the road....Why. It ain't worth that much now anyway. Seems like a lot of money(she has never phweemed). Told her Not planning to sell it, just drive it. I love the car so it is worth it to me. She gave in....*8-}.

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti" (not named after wife...*8-} )
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

Will have to talk my daughter out of her digital camera....*8-} Spent all my extra money on parts.

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

Thanks Jan. Been a long time coming.....*8-}