New to the site. Anyone in Tallahassee, Florida

I just got a 1972 van off ebay and will be starting the restoration on my toy when it arrives. I look forward to posting pictures of the work in progress.

Reply to
Mike

Congratulations on the new toy and welcome! Remco

Reply to
Remco

Yes! Post them to your Yahoo Photo account. (No binaries on the ng...)

In the meantime, one site to bookmark:

Speedy Jim

Hi Mike, Congrats on the new 72 and welcome to the group. Not familiar with anyone in Tally but we have a great group here in the panhandle who are always willing to help out with questions :

Also found these for you:

That should get you started,

Susan S.

74 Std "Betty" Pensacola, FL
Reply to
Susan S.

Welcome to the group dude ! and congrats on the new arrival ;-)

Rich

Mike wrote:

Reply to
tricky