New VW Website - www.OnlyAircooled.com

There is a new Volkswagen site, just launched, that lists classic VWs For Sale and Wanted. It says it lists cars and parts for Campers, Karmann Ghias, Beetles, Variants and Porsches too.

It's

they are offering to advertise cars for only £1.00.

There is a cool Workshop page that's got lots of useful links to hints and tips about servicing our VWs too.

check it out

OnlyAircooled

Or you could just go to

and get it all for free.

Reply to
Neil

you can also advertise for free at

- but for

1967 and earlier VW's only ;-)

Rob

Reply to
Rob Amos

If the name of the site is "pre67", why are '67s included? "Pre67" means '66 and earlier. Shouldn't it be pre68vw.co.uk?

;-)

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

Yep you're right. It's for '66 and earlier, with the occasional '67 if I decide I like it - but that domain name was too long ;-)

Rob

Reply to
Rob Amos