Newbie

Hi All I just purchased my very first bug, a 73 stndrd. Drove it up to my home in Boulder, Colorado. Just wondering if anybody could suggest some good shops and parts suppliers etc in this area. Thanks

Stevie G

Reply to
Stevie G

Y helo thar Stevie. Don't know about good shops in Boulder, but sure am glad the car got yer ass up there. :D

Reply to
Anthony

Thanky kindly sir I just drove myself and 3 other large guys around in it. Always wanted to do that.....

Stevie

Reply to
Stevie G