O/TMight as well say this will get something going. or seperation of VW (Bors voice)

Indeed, it would seem that whenever "Joan" is mentioned, Mario doesn't respond. Coincidence? I doubt it.

Mario is a pussy. I'd carry a gun too, if I were him, as it is probably the only thing he can do to prop up his ego. Oh look..Mario has a gun. Oh My God. :)

Then again, if I was Mario I'd be looking over my shoulder all the time, too. It is kind of a shitty way to go through life, but he made his bed.....now he has to lie in it.

Mario - Did you give Joan a refund yet? I know the answer....so the next question is, WHY NOT you ass-hat? You ripped her off...BADLY. I've seen high school students taking shop do better body work than you did on that car. You need to man up, be accountable for once, and right this wrong. Give her the money back. And until you do, stay out of the newsgroup. We don't need folks like you in here ruining the hobby for those of us who are honest and accountable.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

Preach it, bro......He'll ignore it, but doesn't hurt to say it anyway!

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

yadda yadda whine & bitch I'm not going anywhere deal with it

Reply to
Kafertoys

of course you're not going anywhere, you have nowhere else to go.. but you did do just as I said you would... so predictable... you should be proud of that accomplishment... you should be proud of all your accomplishments such as all the judgements, the pictures of your restorations, all your chin music that you can't, and won't, back up... it's all part of your charactor. You should love yourself, because in the end thats all that matters....that and no one else will...

here's your *fine* work you described as quality and show winning... do you love this work? Nah, rethorical question, don't bother to answer... The only thing anyone really wants to know, and a one word *answer* is perfectly fine, is, do you consider the following a quality restoration?

Do you?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

oh geeze, I pulled a Mario and misspelled a few words... no wait, Mario's posts are nearly illegible.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

.

I'm sorry you can't handle the truth I'm respected on aother fourms I'm on again very respected in my community and life is great. what more do you need to now about me? Im in it for the cars not this drama a few of you stalkers need to live by ... you don't even work on your VW's lets get real I do everyday. Its only topics of me me that hit 50 post count...lol

Nobody thinks twice that a knife was pulled on me, I screwed up again I should have used a camera and had him arrested for assalt, he better bet he would still be sitting in jail.

I'm thinking about turning a Bradly gt 2 that a customer is iving me in to an electric car.

Oh and to get back on topic if you have done as much research as the my customer did after I gave him all the info is that his car was a very poor model , ( lol every one thinks its funny about it being a easy fix from junk yard parts)

Guess I should take this to the water cooled side later

Reply to
Kafertoys

Then go there. It's pretty obvious you aren't respected over here, huh?

And you're surprised about this because...? Was this knife wielding person one of your many 'satisfied customers' by chance?

Yeah, plenty of fresh meat over there that knows nothing about your dishonesty and shoddy workmanship, huh?

GIVE JOAN A REFUND.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

I can handle the truth... but you couldn't even handle giving a ONE WORD ANSWER to a question.. you avoided it again... so I'll ask it again..

do you consider the following a *quality restoration*?

answer or don't even bother replying...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani