O/TMight as well say this will get something going. or seperation of VW (Bors voice)

I think when VWoA wanted to seperate from the aircooled years we should have embraced this.

I have a newer Jetta at the shop that do to electrical problems is not worth fixing but the owner just won't listen. He already left it at my shop for a yr waiting to get the thousands it was sure to cost with out wasting to much time.

I've gotten to believe all these new cars are desposable and doesn't warant the hassle.

Less then 10 yrs old and it is nothing more then a parts car. I can't see a chance that a new VW will ever last 40+ yrs.

and I see were honda is showing a old civic in their commercials..sad its not like you see the 70's civics like I see air cooled bugs bugs everyday.

I'm happy not to deal with many VW's after 1990 but the 01 jetta seats would look good in a bug...lol

Reply to
Kafertoys

if it had been left with a competant mechanic it would have had problems fixed by now. Electrical is one of the simplest systems in a vehicle, if the "mechanic" knows what he's doing. That is this car's problem, it was left with you instead...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

It wasnt a "parts car" until he got his dick skinners on it.

Reply to
corpsegrinder

What? You cant fix electrical problems with body filler? Well shit, that car is screwed.

I wasn't going to reply to this, but it already happened, so I engaged.

Reply to
Trey

Why do you keep replying to this jerk? Every time you do this, HE WINS! Just let it go. Leave him hanging. He does this to get a rise out of you, and every time you get on here all hot headed, he gets to crack a beer and laugh at you! Come on!

Reply to
Skip 66KG Lawson

Damn straight. A used working ECU is only a couple of hundred dollars, and that is one of the most expensive items to replace (and they don't require that many hours of labor). Sensors such as O2 sensors are in the $30 range. With the exception of doing a complete wiring harness remove and replace (hard to imagine what would require than aside from a significant car fire or a car than has spent time underwater), any mechanic that says it will costs "thousands" to fix an electrical problem on a car like that either does not know what he is doing, or is crooked, or both.

Reply to
Rusty Shackelford

just like puppets

The car was taken to the dealer and had an estimate of $4000 to fix and I knew the customer was not able to pay this.

The customer thanked me for being honest and not replacing the timming chain and snsor that alone cost more then $750 ( you whiners need to get facts before showing how little you know) and I didn't even price a new computer that was also bad.

you arm chair machanics can't even get you own cars fixed...hows that turbo motor comming chris you have had the parts well over a year.

you guys are great for laughs and keeping the views up on my Webshot pages

The bad boy of VW getting the last laugh

Reply to
Kafertoys

You are still a wanna be Bad Boy.....Nuff said

Reply to
Metalwizard

Sorry, I just don't believe the story about the $4k estimate unless the dealer is incompetent or crooked too.

And as I've said before, you're a bad mechanic but I don't think that actually makes you the "the bad boy of VW". Good day sir.

Reply to
Rusty Shackelford

Hey look, everyone, it's the laughing f@ggot.

Reply to
bugnut68

skip, nice step replying to the "jerk" while chastising other for doing so... are you new here? really, because if you think anyone that has replied to this thread gets "hot headed" you seriously need to get up to speed... It would take someone that actually mattered to get anyone upset here... Toying with him is a sport around here. It's easy, much like the proverbial "fish in a barrel"...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

you'd know puppets, you are very predictable... You post for attention, the truth gets posted, you try to proclaim some imagined victory, which I'm sure is below...

you show *again* you are full of shit and can never tell the truth...good job, slurpy. the timing chain isn't an electrical part(even worse that the jetta has a timing belt) and the sensor( it's a cam sensor, dipshit, you never priced it when you don't even know what it is) is NOT $750, it's $100 at the vw dealer. If, by chance, you mean the crankshaft angle sensor, it too is about $100 bucks from the dealer. ECU's rarely go bad and are usually only replaced by those that don't know how to troubleshoot. Perfect example of this is a dealer. intermittant problems cause them to throw parts at a car, not fix it. much like you'd end up doing, but it still would not come in at

4,000 bucks unless you price it like you did with Joans car. 500 dollars worth of work cost her nearly 9,000 more than that...

pay attention boy, it's been nearly two years since I bought the EFI/turbo system. Not sure what your obsession with the engine sitting on my stand is, other than it is worth more than your car and a years rent on your trailer.

you constantly going to the site to see if the number moved is why it moves each day. no body else can stomach looking at that crap you call work... much like this half assed shit that an amatuer could out-do:

I wonder how many times the hit counter on Kelly's site has flipped over with folks looking at what you do.

there are four untruths in this one statement. I bet you can't even identify them, but everyone reading it can.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Good to see you around again, Kelly... You keep fixing the vw's up in NC, we can't count on Mario to do any real work...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

LOL chris it looks like I have you looking up all kids of info so know you know a little something aboit the 1.8lt get the info on the DOH 1.8 turbo

Whould you like the # of the Dealer Mechanic that told the owner it whould cost him at least $4000 to fix it and Yes I told the owner to talk to him so I wouldn't be the bearer of bad news...

As fas as me doing VW repair ...I do all aspects of it but your ignorance will not let you see the truth. Bring your turbo engine down ... it wont take me a year or more to get it built.

I took a 20 mile drive the other day and saw 5 aircooled vw's I've worked on. everything from engine rebuilds to a Rupp trike. You really need a life I don't need a fan club president. Check out my webshot pages more (yes I know you look at them the counts alway a 1000 or more a week and you will see I'm still having fun.

Hey I'm working on a rare 1946 Lincoln Continental 12cyl. can you get me specs on it?

i'm tring to be good but then... I am the bad boy of VW

Reply to
Kafertoys

LOL I really should have read your babblings

@ yrs and you can't build an engine or get minor body work done.. Hello this is why I'm doing just what I want . I get er done

Chris your grown with children isn't it time to stop being a whiny momma's boy I've invited you to my shop and you can talk to my customers and see how vwery respected I am here not only for the work at the shop but for the community in genera.l Do you have more perpose then to try to make me look bad?

It doesn't seem that all the pissing and moaning is doing any good... so buy me out before the price goes up because I'm haveing to much fun.

Reply to
Kafertoys

sorry, Mairchode, I don't need to look up anything, it is from experience, and not with the 1.8

why would I want the number? It is completely unreasonable price, and only shows that they are going to throw parts at it.

I see the truth Mario, the pictures do NOT lie... you do.

I want it built correctly not bolted to gether with spare bolts and a crecent wrench, so that eliminates you ever touching it. Do you really think that the engine isn't built? It's on the stand, fool...

I could take a five mile drive and do the same, are you trying to brag? it's not working..

you don't have a fan club ya mental midget.

you "know" i look at it just like you know bodywork. I've not been to your webshots page, there's nothing to see there... all that needs to be seen is on Kelly's page. You know the fuckjob you did to joan, but are too small dicked to admit you botched it and robbed her blind? yeah, that "show quality job" by your own proclaimation. Care to tell us why you charged and collected for work you didn't do? of course you don't, you'd rather dodge it because you *can't* make it any better, the pictures do not lie, conversely you do not tell the truth, ever.

I sure could. I'd never help you out, even though you desparately NEED help.

you've become confused as usual... there is a huge difference between a "bad boy" and a BAD bodyman. you are the latter, although "boy" does fit, you don't have man stones or you'd own up to your botched work on Joan's car... it's likely the average female has more intestinal fortitude and "balls" than you do. I'll see ya, soon, you can have the opportunity to open your yapper to say the things you've said here over the past couple years of trying to draw attention from Joan's car. I'll make a safe prediction, you'll remain quiet will quickly running away. Like most internet "bad boys"... LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

how ironic, coming from a barely functional illiterate like yourself. (look it up)

You are still delusional. You keep saying the engine isn't built. I'll play your game. I got a running engine on the stand, and 10K to back it up. Up for a wager?

Yes, I am an adult and a parent. Part of what I take pride in is teaching my children right from wrong, somewhere, someone, failed to do that with you. As far as being a mamma's boy, I wish I was, my mother (rest her soul) was a good woman.

what troubles me is that you really can't see why I wouldn't waste my time to come to your shed...um.. shop. I do have a purpose, however... But it's not to make you look bad, you've done that yourself, and my purpose is to make sure that it is well known. I'm not posting anything that isn't true, unlike you, but only God's honest truth in the form of real, undoctored, pictures and videos of your "work". It's only you to blame that you don't like that, you did the "work" and the royal screwjob, not me.

it's not pissing and moaning, but you lack the gray matter to understand that. It's called a public service to inform those of the conman among us. Just as the local news felt compelled to do. You keep saying you want someone to buy you out, yet you own nothing. Sounds like another one of your scams. A bucket of harbor Freight tools in a rented building (not a bodyshop, you don't even have a spraybooth... sad really. Real bodymen actually use those. ) with a bunch of stolen parts cars, a few pieces of Big Lots sandpaper, a square of house fanfold insulation, and a rented trailer to live in, hardly count as assets. You are a funny little man.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Go f*ck your mother some more, you red-headed bitch-ass.

Reply to
bugnut68

With a wife as sexy as I have I don't need to look at anyone but her.

I bet you only have your right hand

Reply to
Kafertoys

You just made me puke.