It's back! Only 12 hours to go!

"Never been off-road..."

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

nah I just won somethin off ebay I hit my limit $420 Canadian for a soft top that's like 10$ US.

wraithyjeep

"Yes dear, I'm tried to sell it on Ebay - but just to make you happy, I'll try again"

Steve Foley

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 05:23:24 -0400 in , "Matt Macchiarolo" graced the world with this thought:

...hell... "over $70K invested..." In labor? Interesting how someone can invest &70K in something that they lose interest in, in as short of a time as seven months...

Reply to
bizbee

Less than 7 months, same truck was on Ebay in January IIRC.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:33:21 -0400 in , "Matt Macchiarolo" graced the world with this thought:

lol... drastic!

Reply to
bizbee