"Original recipe" tee shirt

Bought one several years ago. Anyone know who was selling them, and if they still are.

Reply to
john luckey

John Henry was selling them but if I remember right VWoA sent him a cease and desist letter because of copyright infringements. I still have my OR shirt

Reply to
Bill Berckman

Me to! I bought mine from John and still wear it to bug meets. I always get a lot of questions as to where to get one. John was "advised " to not make anymore, but if someone "else" were to do make them until "advised", we could all get some new shirts.

Fweem.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Tosi