OT A new saga begins? WOOT! Got the trailer all put together!

I have the Jeep up for sale on ebay. (Yes, the one with rear diff leaking fluid on the driveway in the picture above.) Once it's sold, I'm going to go check out and hopefully buy a KDX200 and trailer it home with my spiffy new trailer... and thusly will begin the saga of...

DIRTBIKE ADVENTURES!!!!!! :-P

Reply to
Shaggie

Thats a cool trailer set up shaggie, but isn't it putting the cart before the horse or dirtbike in this case.

I just hooked up with a shadow 1100 myself not sure I'll off road this I keep that for 67 westy.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Reply to
bugman1955

Any bets on how long his collar bone lasts?? :0)

J.

Ps. Not to take anything away from your trip, but would it not just perhaps been better to start with the bike, then the trailer?? Ofcause could be the engineering mind kicking in there(Youwsa! Thought it would have drowned by now ;O] )

Reply to
P.J.Berg

HAHA! When Jan told me Shaggie was going to get a dirtbike I swear the first thing I said was "Which do you think he'll break first, his leg, his arm or his neck?" LMAO!!!!

Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Mac

Sorry that was supposed to be about the KLR650.... I'm a fan, good dirt and great on the street!

Reply to
Mac

It'd better... ;-) I *almost* got my V-Star to fit on it yesterday, but that's another story that involves having to knock a dent out of the trunk of my car and some light paint touchup. The good news is that I learned how to adjust the tow ball hitch thingie so that it fits nice and snug. *cough cough*

Nice. Mine's a Harbor Freight special. Trying to keep the costs down. I'm sure the dirtbike will fit as far as width goes because even with the saddlebags on my V-Star, it had no clearance problems. The wheelbase of the V-star is about 2-3 inches too long to fit. Maybe I'll email my friend and have him measure the wheelbase on that KDX200 so I'll know for sure before driving out to Rocky Mount to (try to?) pick it up...

Reply to
Shaggie

Like I said, I'm 36 and haven't broken a bone in my body...yet. Time to get busy. ;-) We'll see if I'm still smiling after it actually happens.

Reply to
Shaggie

...and if it doesn't I bet it will after a couple beers and a little redneck engineering with the welder...

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Looks like you got a nice bike there already.. why don't you do to it what you did to your poor acvw and bajaify that instead? Should be right up your alley, car butcher.

;)

Reply to
Seth Graham

Hmm... :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

If I had a nickel for every time I've had to say "Don't worry, I can make it fit"....... :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

No comment from here... noooo way. Not a peep.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

That's probably good considering I've seen you sit a flywheel on the driveway and hammer the edges until enough had chipped off to make it fit. Talk about Redneck Engineering. And I got metal shavings in the bottoms of my feet for like 2 months after that.

Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

I what? Blissful memory loss. I think I may have filed some teeth if they had been gnawed out of shape. Can't remember hammering a flywheel. Could be though, you never know with me :)

Maybe I was just trying to impress you :-D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Uh, NO? You *hammered* at it. Redneck. :D

K. What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

I blame Shaggie's influence :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan

I'm voting that he breaks the bike first. Probably rear swingarm.....*8-}

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

Travis is not a fat f*ck!?

Hey Shaggie, you gained weight reasently?

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg