OT: ARNOLD WINS !

Yes he did.

Reply to
jjs

On 8 Oct 2003 06:16:04 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Nate Nagel) shared the following:

Time to get nervous...? :-)

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Personally,,, My vote was for McClintock, Pro Life, and Pro Family.. But, it was obvious that he was not going to win, so I voted for the "Team" Yeah, I'm a conservative Republican, (WASP?)

Arnold is also Pro-ferret, and Calif is one of the only two states (hawaii being #2) that has not legalized ferrets. Davis was anti-ferret...

A vote for Gary Coleman, was a vote for "smaller" government, makes sense,,

Reply to
vwluvrs

travis wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

There was once a move afoot to repeal the 22nd amendment so that Nixon could could run for a third term. He'll be baaaack...

Reply to
cloud8

Want to see scary? Look at the distribution in San Francisco, Marin, Alameda, San Mateo, and Sonoma counties. At least us BayArea folks can process the obvious.

Can you believe that SF has only 454,931 registered voters? 80% of those who did vote, said no to the recall; compared to 45% statewide as a whole.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

....................I realized that a little while later while driving to work. I guess it takes that long for the coffee to start working.

:-)

Reply to
Tim Rogers

That was on International news today also Travis, hope hell freezes over before that... Imaging me coming to tell what you to do!!

BergRace

To anyone with an open mind and a fair education the "Pro Life" is little more than a group of want be besserwissers with absolute no respect for other human beings decisions in life. I find it simply hard to believe that grown up's like yourself can even in their remotest presence here on Terra Firma support such a group....

As you can tell by the above paragraphs I'm beyond words................................

P.J.Berg.

Reply to
BergRace

I have never tried them, but you need to switch to Red Bull or one of those other Gen-X energy drinks. They are supposed to be like a caffene speedball. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

Yep. Remembered that right after I posted.

Doh!

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

As Spock said, "It took Nixon to go to China."

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Yes, actually. Mr. Hatch should remember that any results of his constitutional tinkering would far outlast Arnold's political career. Not the least of which would be making such changes seem easier for more frivolous notions yet unhatched.

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

(sound of 12 gauge hammers being cocked)

OK. I'm ready. ;-)

But those are only for native-born.... um...

Well OK. Maybe with a constitutional ammendment.

;-)

Actually, I moved here from CA myself. But I wasn't a CA native either so that doesn't count.

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Maybe size DOES count.

... nevermind.

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

The day I do that is the day I wear my cap backwards.

Hehe!

Reply to
Max Welton

Northern california should succeed. We need a 51st state.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

............I tried one of them. I think it's called AMP? Tasted terrible. There's a a small can of espresso & cream called doubleshot by Starbucks. It's potent and tastes Ok but you pay about $2.50 for 6.5 ounces! I make my own coffee and it's strong and black. After about 5 cups, I'm ready to slap the $h!+ out of a hockey player.........lol

Reply to
Tim Rogers

You are the last seat of intelligent Californians. I hope you keep it that way.

Reply to
jjs

Following my own post - I did poorly there. What I mean is GOOD for you you! Keep the sensibility! And I hope that somehow, despite nature's penchant for breeding middling stupidity, that San Francisco's ideal moves South.

Reply to
jjs