OT: ARNOLD WINS !

I can't believe that someone would vote entirely on the subject of PROLIFE or PRO CHOICE either one.

What a crock.

Government shouldn't be involved in so many of the decisions that individuals and their localities should be making.

Sorry, But there are many more pressing issues in California, than whether someone has an abortion or not..............lets try thinking abot things that WILL affect the everyday fella. Something like Energy, .................and Taxes,...............you know,.....things that politicians oughtta be dealing with, not your social responsibilities.

Shhhheeeeeeeeeeessss!

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

Now About that San Andreas Fault,..............is there some sort of wedge you could drive into the ground out in Nevada or something,.................Come on you Vegas Dudes............Gamble a bit,.................Pull a Jed Clampitt and shoot some holes in the ground!!!!..............Maybe one of ya could hit that Majik Spot!

LOL

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

Gee, I thought that was Ronaldus Magnus they were going to repeal the 22d for. They would have to AMEND the Constitution for Ahhnold to run for President. I'm glad they didn't repeal the 22d, so now we only get 4 terms of Hillary, 1993-2001 and whenever she runs again for president in her own name. Unless the average voter wises up to her.

Charles in Palatine

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

Didn't you hear? The temperature in Hell dipped below 32 this evening and the barometer is dropping! Chicago Cubs won 12-3.

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

I've been wondering for years with some of the crazy things coming out of California if we can sell it back to Mexico. They need a couple more states, bring their total up to an even 35, I think. San Fran could be the capital of Alta California Norte and Lost Angeles could be the capital of Alta California Sur. OTOH, I suspect Mexico don't want it back!

Charles in Palatine.

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

Breeding happens to be fun... ummm.. anyways.. The vote's over. I'll just watch the sparks and pray.

Talked to Jake Raby tonight about my T4 engine to be.. 2400cc over 180 ft/lbs of torque.. yummy.

I wonder how heavy a boat I can then tow from my `73 SB with it? For the price of the new custom engine I could buy 5 new stock 1600cc T1s.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Don't forget about the nose ring. :o) Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

Arnold has always been a candidate. He's a very astute businessman and I think he's been pushing toward a political carrer since he came to America (grooming himself and his image). Not that that's a bad thing. If I lived in CA I would have voted for him. Several years ago I read a list of Arnold's goals that he made for himself when he came here. They included winning the Mister Universe thing, making lots of money (Realestate and other ventures), marrying a Kennedy, be a movie star and be really, really famous. I don't remember for sure if a political career was on the list, maybe hinted at anyway. I'm also trying to remember a sci-fi movie I saw years ago that took place in the not to distant future where they mentioned adding an amendment to the constitution so Arnold Schwarzenegger, Gov. of CA, could run for President....

Von Erik

Reply to
Von Erik

Oh, that's got to be strange!