OT: Back from Citroen Rendezvous

This was a truly amazing car show and the amount of cars that you never see had to be seen to be believed! I also got a write-up about it in my local newspaper. Here's a link to pics I took and scans of the article.

Ben Boyle

Cool pix, looks like a great day. 2CVs are right up there on my list of all time cars, right behind the beetle and right ahead of the Fiat 500. DBs top 5 favorites

  1. Beetle
  2. 2CV
  3. Fiat 500
  4. Mini
  5. Model T (ranks low only due to its funky lever operation). DB
Reply to
DB