OT Blew a seal!

So we're closing on a new house the middle of next month and I'm out in the garage from hell trying to sort stuff out ( theClean Sweep show style: Keep Sell and toss piles) for the big move. I stumble across that POS Crapsman quick lift jack that broke a while back (this was discussed here a week or so ago). I figure I'll give it one last chance before it hits the curb and the handle becomes a very expensive cheater bar. It always worked funny but it was leaking now when you tried to raise it. Futher investingation I found it to be an o-ring on one of the adjusment srews. Easy fix, but now I needed more oil. I topped it off and burped it. Now came the fun of trying to push that stupid little plug back in. I go it but dumb-ass me didn't lower the saddle all the way down before doing this. So standing over it I push it down, man thats tight! BOOM plugs goes flying, jack oil everywhere!!! At that point I pretty much had it! The garage is an absalute mess, and that plug could have went anywhere. I looked all over for about 5 minutes getting more pissed as I went. I gave up and went in the house to pout. I came back out just a little while ago to do something else and just caught the little bugger out of the corner of my eye. I put it back in and got it somewhat working again :) So it will live another day, which is a good thing because with the new house, i'm gonna be more broke than usual for at least a year!

Mark Detro Englewood, FL

Reply to
Mark Detro

HeHeHe

A penguin had an oil leak in his car. He took it to the mechanic who said it would take a while to find out what was wrong and suggested that the penguin take a walk for to kill time. The penguin walked down the street and noticed an ice cream parlor. Since he really liked ice cream (he is a penguin, you know) he went in and ordered a bowl of vanilla ice cream. He couldn't pick up the spoon with his flippers, so he just stuck his face in it and ate it up.

He went back to the mechanic, who told him: "Looks like you blew a seal."

The penguin replied, "No I didn't. This is ice cream."

Reply to
Alan Nelson

..................This is one of those bad jokes that I really like.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I saw the header and just had to look - was already to tell the penguin joke! It's a classic! As for the jack - Still have mine sitting in the front yard but nobody has bothered to steal it yet!

Reply to
Busahaulic

What's incommon between a car mechanic and a walrus?

They're both looking for a tight seal.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

There is a video clip of this joke being told by a monkey in a bar. It is a classic. :)

Tim

Alan Nels> HeHeHe

Reply to
The Guy