OT--Cranked Up Desk Lamp

For the man or who has everything...gals, too. Only 353 days till Xmas...

cloud8

TOO COOL!

- Pete

Reply to
Pete Cressman

$350 ??!??!?!?!?

I could "crank" those out for 35... :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Jan Andersson wrote in news:btevbg$6j10h$1@ID-

72729.news.uni-berlin.de:

People make lamps out of any damn thing and hope someone will buy it.

My dad made a lamp out of a 1/2 gallon bottle of Jim Beam--after he had consumed the contents and filled it with just the right mixture of coca cola and coffee to look like whiskey--that I took to college as a source of illumination.

Reply to
cloud8

Not for me unless I can get one with counterweights.

-ANT

Stop that. To reply change my ISP to @hotmail.com

Reply to
ANT