OT: English hijackers

.So'as not to hijack thier thread ...

Wow, something that uses more fuel than the bus. Nearly bought a dodge ram >the other year, but it wouldn't fit anywhere. > >For all you lot over there, this place is small, so are the streets. Up >until a couple of years ago, day vans were huge. Now all the Jap pickups >are >everywhere clogging up the streets. > >having spend 6 months getting bus roadworthy, its being used as much as >poss. > >Its just had two arches and steps, loads of outriggers & jacking points, >drivers side sills, all three, plus some floor. I have a pile of rust & >filler & concrete & goodness knows what else in my back yard . Backend will >wait until next year, in the meantime, two coats of rustoleum has it a bit >more acceptable. > >see here: >
>Dont say nice bus, as it isnt ! Maybe one day though :) > >James

I take it the orange / yellow one is yours ? not your bosses !

That would make you the boss :-) cool - I like them jobs !

As for the Econoline , I get about 25MPG on a run, so its not any worse than a bus. Only when you floor it cuz your used to a 1.6 flat four, and 'you can' with a 5l V8 :-)

Rich

Reply to
tricky

yeah, guess so...oops..

Yep yellow/orange/red/ blue/whatever is mine. Kids did the skull & crossbones motif for BugJam, but mostly rubbed down in pic. Decided that is needed to be a bit more presentable to stay in campsites, so rollered the red in an evening.. Sort of boss, not for the whole place though....just a teensy bit, still have to do work though .

Reply to
Juper Wort