OT Forgotton old music

yes sir....and i did....and i am going to go again here in a few....get to bring em home today.....wooohoooooo

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

On 23 Nov 2004 12:51:26 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comREMOVE (Chris Perdue) scribbled this interesting note:

Sounds like a congratulations is in order.

Boy or Girl?????

John Willis

Yes yes. Congrats again, Chris. Devin is *adorable*! Women tend to be fairly self-sufficient when it comes to rearing kids so I'm sure the wife's got a good handle on it, but if you need anything let me know. I've been there and done everything from birth to age 2 so far, so I've got a jumpstart on you. ;) Here's where I get mushy again: You'll never feel another love like the one you feel when you hold your son. Cherish it, because before you know it he's going to be tearing up the house and demanding to run around "nekkid" all the time. :D

Kidd

"So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

thanks....

actually the wife will learn...eventually.......she is currently learning diapers.....i am a diaper expert.....

im feeling it....and *LOVING* it......

nah.....i will teach him to fix up the house....hehe...so then all those projects i have started might get done....

well he will be just like his dad......

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

No need to buy that riding lawn-mower you were dreaming about now... :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

but I *already* have the riding mower...hehe...will just have to teach him to service(oil changes, blade sharpening, and general cleanup of it) and drive it....

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

The song is called " Timothy" and was done by "the Boys"

Reply to
Kafertoys

And you are correct :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

....well you tried it just for once found it all right for kicks. but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.....

and an extra point for why is this one *not* OT

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

"sneaking in the back door with dirty magazines. now your mother wants to know whats all those stains in your jeans".....(orgasm addict)

that i don't know....

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

...very good. A clue i think......

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Okay. 3:15 am and I'm bored again.

"Open up the window, let some air into this room. I think I'm almost chokin' on the smell of stale perfume. And that cigarette you're smokin', well it scares me half to death. Open up that window, Sucka. Let me catch my breath..."

Or:

"By the dark of the moon I planted but there came an early snow. There's been a hoot owl howlin' by my window now for 6 nights in a row. She's coming for me I know..."

K.

"So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Ooh. Is that "Wildfire" or do those lyrics just remind me of that song? Gotta go download the mp3 now and find out. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Not sure about the first one. Was it "Smokin in the Boys Room" Can't remember who did that song.

Second was definately "Wildfire" I think that was by Michael Murphy. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

1st one was Mama told me not to come by Three Dog Night.

Randy

RSMEINER

Yes. That was Wildfire by Michael Murphy.

Yay! Good song.

K. "So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

"Mama Told Me Not To Come" by Three Dog Night.

Somebody else's turn.

K. "So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

I always thought it was depressing.

Reply to
Anthony W

"Father said there's something that I think you should know You're descended from Don Juan and Romeo...."

It's true. Someone wrote a song about me. :-D

Reply to
Shaggie

Last of The Red Hot Lovers by Donny *gag* Osmond. My oldest sister used to have the hots for him. *barfhorkgag* I can't stand him.

How about this one sticking with the teen idol theme:

Believe me, You really don't have to worry. I only want to make you happy And if you say, "Hey, go away," I will