OT Hmmm....

Hmmm. I can just see the LBI badge on the civic. Maybe I should try it on my Squareback. But then again, I'd have to have two blowers since it has dual carbs.

I can just see a leafblower mounted between the driver and passenger on a certain blue rail I've seen pictures of. Come up on a ricer, hit the "blower" switch and take off.

Neil

Neil

Whats that they were adding from the compressed gas cylinday ~! ?

Rich

Reply to
Tricky

'day' 'dar' 'duh'

Reply to
Tricky

NAWWWZZZZ!!! (I guess that's ricespeak for NOS)

Reply to
73_Ghia