OT: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hoping 2004 will bring you what your harts desire...

Take care.

Jørn Berg.

Reply to
BergRace

And a Merry Christmas to you Jorn. Send us some snow!!! It's down right warm here in Pensacola, Florida. All the members of Rare Air VW Club send you and all our other VW brother and sisters the warmest regards and a wish for a Happy New Year.

"Wild" Bill Tucker and Linda

'78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )

'76 Bug (It's in the garage being rewired, and interior installed, Ghia Front Disc)

'69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic, Will rewire and put on road soon.

'67 Squareback ( Soon to be on the Front burner! )

Rare Air VW Club Website:

or

Wild Bill

Bah Humbug from Nebraska. It's kind of chilly here.

By the way Bill, I have real big redneck friends in Pensacola.

Randy

RSMEINER

Back at you Jørn. And to the rest of you too...

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

Reply to
Nor-Cal VW's

Hey Randy! I bet it's more than just a bit chilly in Neb. Got to remember that Pensacola is only a few miles from the Alabama Line and we have some big and small Rednecks here! If he's into VW's I probabally know him.

"Wild" Bill Tucker and Linda

'78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )

'76 Bug (It's in the garage being rewired, and interior installed, Ghia Front Disc)

'69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic, Will rewire and put on road soon.

'67 Squareback ( Soon to be on the Front burner! )

Rare Air VW Club Website:

or

Wild Bill

Nah, it was a balmy warm day in the mid-40's here today. Pretty toasty for this time of year. My redneck bud down there is more into guns and hunting then anything else. Not sure he would know what a VW is.

We spent 1 winter down in your area. It was pretty nice. Then we moved to Jacksonville, hated it bad and left the state for good.

Randy

RSMEINER