OT: Odd is five today!

And they told me I would be an irrespon(hey! I cant spell that now!) parent. Well my dog Odd is all well and healthy, enjoying the back seat of the Merc more than that of the Oval, must have something to do with size... Father,(me that is in trivial lingo, is sligthly impared from indulging in lifes trivia during easter) is not going to bore you any further, so hip hurray to all of us!!

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

What, no picture? I am still looking for link to the photo of Odd in the back seat.

-Ray

Reply to
Ray Dios Haque

That picture is on a disk that crashed.... Not sure if it is online anymore either.

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg