OT: Pay your dues.........

Look at the story in this link. I'd sue if I was the guy whose stuff burned down. Especially if they're gonna stand there and watch. I think this should have had a better outcome when stuff like this happens. Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizzical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB

Guess I should includde the link huh?

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizzical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB

That is outrageous, But this is the same country (U.S) that denys millions of Americans adequate medical & dental care because they cannot pay their health insurance premiums, or where tthe less than affluant elderly have to decide between their meds and heat or food.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

Yes, But if you're an illegal alien, that stuff is free........( in many cases) Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizzical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB

Hey! There's the answer to my retirement predicament! Become an illegal alien!

Reply to
Two

I live real close to where that happened. Lots of weird stuff happens down here but that's worse then most. I think the old shit is going to hit the fan because of that.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

I don't want to make anyone mad but when you fill out anything that asks for race just say mixed and when they ask with what you can add most anything mex, black, or what have you. Just don't say white or you could be out the door. Now that is what sucks in this country anymore. All of a sudden a country founded by whites make it so that if you are white you lose out on any binnies that most people that now claim to be from somewhere else receive. I am not a racest or anything like that but I just tell it as I see it. A country founded on God can not say his name without making someone mad at you. Our schools are so bad that most high tech jobs are going overseas. The kids are so out of hand now that you can not get cought giving them a good swat for acting up without going to jail for child abuse. I am sure glad that I am old enough that I will not have to put up with it for all that much longer. God help us all if it keeps going as it is.

Reply to
Packrat46

Hey! There's the answer to my retirement predicament! Become an illegal

alien!

You are not the only one in the retirment prediciament. In another time, families took care of their older members. Now we have something called nursing homes for the poor, and retirements communities and assisted living for the affluent. Companies of today are dumping pension plans fast to save money and funnel more money into executives pockets. See article here.

AGolden Parachute for executives and a boot in the rear for the rank andfile seems to be the order of the day.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

I hope so,.......It's not necessary. Just Bill the guy. No agreement necessary.