Kinda OT: Look at this!

Boy and I thought I had a piece of shit car...

Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

ilambert

Considering neither of my cars actually work I would have to walk anyway..... If I didn't have 24 hour access to a Honda. :D