Look at this boxer!

Very interesting engine. Great animation!

jjs

Interesting. I couldn't get the animation to play, but that thing looks like it has a scotch yoke setup instead of rods. I've never seen one on anything but experemental model engines.

Reply to
WJ

There's an engine that I really seriously wanted to put in my bus, but production has taken a few years longer than expected:

some day! -BH

that thing looks

never seen one on

Reply to
Busahaulic

Wow, now that's a smart use of cylinders, solves the problem that the wankel engined wanted to solve.

Busahaulic wrote in this friggin' newsgroup:

Reply to
Ant