OT: Prayers

Send em if you got em...

thanks..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Leopold Stotch

Sent from North Carolina. Will keep 'em coming as long as you need 'em.

Reply to
Scott H

We can do that.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

I truly hope that everything is ok with you and your family Chris and let us know if there is more we can do.

Reply to
Kafertoys

I believe in prayer and you have my full attention for as long as necessary. If you wish to share the issue, feel free. Regardless, the prayers are to you. No strings.

Reply to
John J

Thank you all... I don't usually speak about my personal life much, nor my family... I did announce the births of my children in the past.... But right now I'm saddened and you guys are like family to me, we've been "friends" for so long.... my world lost one of it's key players on sunday morning around 8:45AM.... She was recovering from a sergical procedure that was done to remove some cancerous parts, and she lost her fight.(death isn't always beautiful, but she passed at home where she wanted to be). She was a devoted wife, mother of four, grandmother of five, a sister to two sisters and one brother, and a daughter to a very loving 81 year old mother.... she was a great lady and left us all too early at the young age of 59. She will be missed by everyone that knew her, and I'm proud to have had her as my mother... I was not there when she passed as it was very unexpected and quite a shock. I love you mom and will miss you.

hug em if you still got em....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

My condolences on your loss, Chris.

Reply to
Scott H

Sorry to hear about your sad loss. My thoughts are with you.

Reply to
tricky

Happens to everyone at some stage but it doesnt make it easier. Perhaps more than anyone else there is a special place for Mothers. Thoughts from Aust. John

Reply to
John

Wow, Chris. I'm sorry to hear that. You'll be in our thoughts. :-(

Reply to
Shag

My condolences. I just hugged mine 2 minutes before reading this, as she left for the airport with my dad. No idea when I'll see them again, this was the first time I saw my folks in almost 3 years. They spent 3 weeks with us and got to see all our kids for the first time, including the birth of my daughter on the 6th.

I am bad about staying in touch, we should enjoy the company of our loved ones while we still have them.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

My very deepest sympathy, Chris. And your mother is in my prayers.

This does not help now, but might later: The pain and suffering is over for your Mother, and it is now upon you and those she loved - but it will get better. It will. I promise. After all, it was your Mother's wish for you all to be well and happy in life. Her effort does not disappear afterwards. That's why we try to live good lives - it is for progeny, the rest. Forever.

She was way too young. (Younger than I!)

Peace, John

Reply to
John J

Sorry Chris you and your family are in our thaughts.

Think of the good times and she will always be with you.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Chris, I am so sorry to hear this. One thing I have learned, after losing my dad in 2000-

You won't get OVER it, so don't waste time and energy trying to. What you WILL do, in time, is get AROUND it, and continue living, as your mom would have wanted you to do. Whenever I find myself moping and feeling bad because Dad isn't here (actually he is, he's just a little harder to communicate with now) I think of what my dad would say and do to me, when he found out I was wasting precious time feeling sorry for myself- He's admonish me quite sternly, and he's kick my butt...

Reply to
kaferdave

Real real sorry to hear it. Give me an email if you want to chat about it privately as my wife and I both have lost parents, brothers & sisters at young ages.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

My condolences, Chris..

Reply to
Remco

Remember!!!! (from the heavenly clouds in The Lion King movie)

Good times, jokes & funny moments, words of wisdom, etc. Loved ones are always with us in this life and others.

My prayers are also with you Chris.

I have been losing family members lately and have been handed the family tree files. You could document your family tree this in honor of your family and for your legacy (your children).

Sincerely, One out of many daves

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Chris:

Prayers are sent from Ohio. I lost my dad on September 27. 2003 and know that is not an easy time. My mom has Leukemia and this will probably be our last holiday season with her. I took my Two weeks vacation at the holiday time to spend more time with her.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

I'm very sorry to hear this Chris.

My condolences...