OT Rough weekend

Wow Shaggie, I can't even imagine letting my cat go without getting teared up. BUT, I'll bet that before the leaves are falling off the trees you will have a new family member to fill that empty spot. So many kittens need good homes these days.

Mike Rippe

1970 Type II "George"
Reply to
ThreeMile

Got a cat for our other two cats when Shamoo died (bigass black and white cat....name fit) cuz they wandered around for weeks looking for him....now have Ming...and I think the other two wish we had left well enough alone.....ooops.....

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

Maybe that's why the neighbor invited me over for a rare BBQ treat! They sure can cook! :-D Rude comments held on tip of tongue ;-]

a trap.> Insensitive? Who? Me?>
Reply to

I'm going to have to do the same thing myself soon. Spud

turned 13 in April. He just started walkinga little funny and losing weight so I took him to the vet. His kidneys arefailing. He'll last for a little while longer, but I'm giving him an IVevery night right now. Funny thing is that he doesn't act like he's in painor even like anything is wrong. But the weight loss continues (from a highof 23 pounds down to 14 pounds now). I'll probably have to have him put downin the next couple weeks. We've been having a good time with him and aretreating him special right now. The other cats can sense that something iswrong and have been laying down next to him quite a bit. Our 6 year old istaking it all pretty well, and is in the process of planning funeral. Hedecided that since Heaven is white, we'll have a dinner with white food toremember Spud. He's planning on potatoes, marshmallows, milk and vanilla icecream so far. When the time comes, I know I'll take it harder than the wifeand son.

Neil

Reply to
Neil