OT: the lighter side of life

Jokes and stuff

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are flat?

Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there

is not enough?

Jan Andersson

Hehehe, good ones.

How about these...

-If a gas station is open 24/7, why do they have a lock on the door?

-If a man is blind, when does he know he has wiped his ass clean?

..... Roger

"Jan Andersson" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@rocketcom.mail...

Reply to
bug '59

I do just that, not because the batteries are flat, but because it won;t work if you don't. Something to do with teenagers spilliing coke on it.

Compounding issues makes more money

Because they can. You can't actually count that many stars till they aren't visible due to the sun coming up.

Now that's not true. When was the last time you tried to open that Super glue tube.............or just use it a second time?

In case the bastard lives they can't sue for damages.

Simple,........Keeps that hair worn off kissing Jane.

Nothing worse than a revolver in the eye. He might have to stop and dig it out.

This one has me stumped. Most can be explained, but I can;t say for sure on this. I suspect it has to do with where the audio for their Aircraft is,..............in the helmet.

MINE! Cruel Aren't I?

It's the same as the sped of light, only backward. (see: Black Hole for explanation.)

Yes,............they are the last two rows in the lot,.............just like normal, only they reversed the ratio.

Wrap it in bubble wrap so they still have something to play with, then shrink wrap it.

Half as cold as it would be if it were four times as cold the day before.

As a reminder. Something to compare to. Although we could just say dumba as a brick. There's plenty of those to compare to.

They're her to be helped , silly.

An anomaly that deserves more contemplation. However it has been shown in studies that this is a true statement, not just a funny one.

'Round here we call that a win/win situation.

Does a fish know he's wet?

High School Principal is, to date the lowest level "assassination"

Money doen's grow on trees?!?!?! Oh Damn!

Have you priced building round boxes?

Misinformation. I have seen many suitcases from the 1920's & 30's that had wheels on them as well as traveling Trunks. Good try though.

It's not a reference to how long, just what they can sleep through. Like a Train wreck outside, or a tornado, or a marching band going by.

Yeah, it is. It just makes no sense. And who says he is going for a hearing anyway. He may find it entertaining like a movie.

A fascinating thing isn't it? This is probably just so they can find their car or home or somesuch. You know how forgetful we all are.

The real question is Why is "little" such a big word, and "big" such a little word?

Why do we drive on the parkway, and park on the driveway?

If A hog and a half comes to a dollar and a half,... What's one whole hog come to?

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizical, What is a test?

Reply to
MUADIB®

Why do they put braille on drive up ATM's?

Why do they call it a parkway when you drive on it, and a driveway when you park on it?

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

That's not what the theory of evolution says... Why do they call them apartments when they're so close together?

Reply to
Shag

Why do they call them New Beetles, when they're not anything like the old Beetles?

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr

This one isn't funny, it's just sad. VW had a chance to do something great but instead, they rounded off a Golf and called it a new beetle.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony W