OT...to the dads in the group

................My twenty year old art student daughter sent me a self portrait in charcoal which is going to be framed and hung on the wall next to my desktop. Four years ago, she despised me for being a stupid old jerk who was always scaring the crap out of her loser boyfriends.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Hmm... I'll have to keep this post around a while until come up with a more clever response than I can think of right now. :-)

Reply to
Shag

:)

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Yeah. Since i spend most of my day on my backside infornt of a 'puter screen, i really could do without any extra pounds. Saying that, there's often a large order to the local greasy spoon on friday mornings..... oh and always if there has been a big night out the day before...

BTW show me a French guy who wants to work. They have something like 35 hour weeks, and are known to go home half way through Friday morning when the 35 are done !!

Reply to
Juper Wort