OT: Veterans...

You are welcome. Keep pestering the Administration to help Vets who need it. Seems many are being punished for being injured rather than outright killed cheap.

Reply to
John J

I can only hope that all that I served with, that are not out yet will retire fat generals.

Reply to
Kafertoys

.... it's terrible the way the Vets get promises that the government never intend to keep...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Part of what the War Lords learned in "Nam was; KEEP THE # DEAD SECRET , AT LEAST THE NUMBERS DOWN that's why they through extraordinary efforts to patch the near dead. The public would have rebelled sooner if they knew how bad it is. And they don't count the Iraqi dead. because they don't care. And they know why we are there. OIL>

Is it true, We kill to show killing is wrong.?

Reply to
viet nam vet.

similar to the thinking of the fanatical pro-life supporters... kill those that do the killing so the killing will stop.... odd way of looking at things.... is it "eye for an eye" or is it just that killing is okay if you support the stance?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

With respect, it is a bad idea to hijack the OP's expression to a totally different agenda.

He is focused upon the Vets. Let us keep it so.

Even if we do not like it.

Peace, John

Reply to
John J

if you want to get technical, viet nam vet's post was a highjack of the OP(me)'s original spirit of this thread... when you go off course on something related, why would another example that is related be wrong?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

and FTR John, there was no agenda, just a similar mindset that was related...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

As far as I know my kid will be getting the new GI bill next year. He wasn't a vet under old one with 90 days active but now he is. I hope the current money problems don't mess up the new bill, I have been told it is much like the WWII one.

LLB

Reply to
LLBrown

I am not one of the crazy ones, not fanatical in the least. I think the idea is that you kill one abortionist and you save 1000 babies. Is it right? NO!

Reply to
LLBrown