OT Where do I buy one of these?

Would be great for enforcing the kids doing their chores around here. "Did you take the trash out or did you forget AGAIN!?!?" "I forgot..."

*** BZZZZZTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! *** "Wrong answer!!!"
Reply to
Shag

Too good. She was asking for it. I bet that adjusted her attitude real quick.

Reply to
Funkie

I think a couple of more shocks from that thing and a kick or eight to the ribs off-camera were in order, too. I could never be a cop. Rodney King? phhht! SHADDUP!!! *BZZZZTTTTT!!!!*

Reply to
Shag

Saw this over in reeky (rec.motorcycles) a few days ago, and I'll say it again.

She was a bitch, but the cop is a thug. He was in no danger. I expect more for my tax dollars and don't want to live in a 3rd world country where the cops do as they please.

Flame away.

Bryan

Reply to
Bryan

.............I agree. Tazers, pepper spray, etc. are a form of violence that should only be used when someone is a direct threat to the safety of themselves or others.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Too late. Cops taze ppl more often everyday. I agree with Shag, I have a very low tolerance for attitude. If I was a cop I woulda tazed her the first

2 minutes or so.
Reply to
Funkie

Be careful what you ask for. You may get it.

As you admit, welcome to the third world. Get used to it.

Papers please.

Bryan

BTW - Taser have been known to kill.

Reply to
Bryan

So have plastic bags, in the hands of the right people.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB®

"Bryan" wrote

No flame. Justice would be to put the cop and the lady in adjoining cells that have horrific echoes.

Reply to
johnboy

"Kevin Holzer" wrote

Yes, very often, but I believe the personality of cops follows some kind of gestault: if the social politics of the area is facist-like, all you get is cops who want to be facists. After having lived in many different states and three countries, I now enjoy living in an area where cops really do help people, and enjoy doing so, and we are grateful - mutual respect goes both ways to reinforce itself.

Reply to
johnboy

And how would you remover her form the car. Twisting her arm and dragging her would most likely have injured her. Despite her wailing she wasn't harmed other then her ego being a little bruised. If your going to quote the law and argue with the police make sure you have your lawyer present.

Reply to
Wes Pearson

Be patient, good things come to those who wait.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Holzer

That comes right after "it's not the facts that are important, it's the seriousness of the charge"

LOL

Good slap Shag........on a roll today huh?

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB®

You sound confused. Or maybe that's me. No... I'm sure of what I believe in. :-)

Reply to
Shag

I'm pretty sure of what you believe in also.

LOL

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB®

Bad situation, Kevin. I'm impressed by your effort to help them. Best of luck. Stay in touch. Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Reply to
johnboy

So Neil, you don't mind if someone introduces a city ordinance against old Bugs being parked on the street?

Reply to
Lorem Ipsum

I wish someone would introduce a law that makes people park their damn vehicles in their driveways if they have one.

Reply to
Shag

And if they have a driveway that can fit only one car, then what should they do with the other two cars?

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

[...]

Jeeze, Shag moves into a neighborhood with covenants and becomes one of 'em. What's next, a gated community?

Reply to
Lorem Ipsum