OT: Work begins on F.O.S.

Fortress O' Solitude. 10X12' office inside of the shop. Walls up:

'Fridge is ready, too:
got some shelves up to store stuff up off of the floor:
Lots to do still. More pictures to come.

Reply to
Shag

Uh, love the picture and follow-up Travis, buut all three links are to the same pic. (And, yes, I know I need to get a real life) life is peculiar.. at it's best)).

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

edit the links to read fos2.jpg and fos3.jpg

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Oops. I'm an idiot. What Jan said. :-)

Reply to
Shag

Jan said you were an idiot?? :)

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Never out loud!!

:D

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Oh, thou are online! What time have you localy? Just back from the pub, the Sunday club failed to turn up, sad.. Had to drink all by my self.

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

7.84pm now, nothing exciting to report... Finally replaced the passenger side tie rod end on wife's Neon, I did the driver's side a month ago. I also replaced a broken motor mount. And spent an hour trying to locate a suspension noise that is still there. Sucks to work on cars outside on the parking lot. But then a refreshing dip in the pool made it all feel worth it :)

I haven't been drinking since sometime last year. Can't afford it :) Liquid donations welcome, LOL.

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I'm 7 hours behind Finland, I guess that means something like 5 or 6 hours behind Norway?

Reply to
Jan Andersson

That would make it 6 hours behind Oslo.

How is the weather your ways? We are finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Seriously, we had warmer days during the winter than what we had now springtime. Global warming is nice if they just could sort out the summers up here. Last summer was rain and cold... This year they predict the warmest in 150 years, remains to see wheter they are right or not. I keep my fingers crossed.

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg