ping John Willis

Your airmail.net email address is bouncing back.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

...maybe he has filters for outspoken rif-raf from ny. =-))))))

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Works for me Tim,...................What's wrong with your keyboard????

Mayhaps, you can send me his mail , and I'll print it for him if his quits and your in a hurry to get aholtuvim.

LOL

I live just a couple of blocks away for now........in a couple of weeks I'll be too far for the walk in a decent time frame.

( Okay, it's only a few miles north.)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®