Question about Vent Wings

I have a 1972 Super Beetle Convertible with bad vent wings. I know that there were different convertible wings based on the year of the car. Would anyone know what year catagory mine fit in? Would a 1970 fit a 1972?

Thanks!!

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

Yep, Both the 71 and 72 beetle and Super beetle are Identical as far as fit. I have looked them over pretty close on some that I had. Could't tell a difference except maybe in the quality of the chrome plating of the frames. Keep in mind, though, the Convertibles are all different.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®