Where do all these frickin' vent hoses go???

Does anyone have a diagram or schematic of where all the vent hoses go? I have an electric fan and I know where the big hoses go, it's the smaller ones coming up from the sides (around the fender area) I have two more small ones both going to the middle vent... Arrgghhh!! Thanks, Guys!!

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

"Narley Dude®" wrote

Ghia? Squareback? Beetle? .... El Camino? ;o)

I'll take a stab at it and guess that you're asking about a Beetle. If so, maybe this'll help:

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

...................Since he has a fan, doesn't that mean that it's a super?

Reply to
Tim Rogers

"Tim Rogers" wrote

Hmmm, I don't know .... I don't know whether or not standard Beetles had the fan.

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

.................I've owned two different '77 sedans and neither one had an airbox fan in front of the dash. I've never owned a super but it seems like I've heard that they all came with a fan.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

sorry, Tim. It was late last night when I posted it. You're right it's a 1972 SB convertible. The dash it the same as the 72 std cause it has a flat windshield Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

Thanks Scott!! It's a Super Beetle convertible, but it's setup just like my 72 Std Beetle (FYI: I have all the vent from that 3way connector capped off, so I couldn't copy the setup) just that I have a fan. Looks the same to what I have.

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®