RAMVA holidays chat

Aren't we going to have one? is about time to coordinate all the details. Is there a wedding this year? or better yet, a baby shower.

Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

the tradition has died.....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

.........Yes Gandalf, lets do it.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Which is it: You and Karls are getting married of having a baby? :)

Seriously, it would be pretty cool to hop in a chatroom somewhere..

Reply to
Remco

We could give it a try again. Not sure where to go for a chatroom.

Reply to
Bill Berckman

LOL!

Tim Rogers wrote:

Which is it: You and Karls are getting married of having a baby? :)

Seriously, it would be pretty cool to hop in a chatroom somewhere..

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

We could use the same old IRC. Same network, same channel.

Karls Vladimir Peña wrote:

We could give it a try again. Not sure where to go for a chatroom.

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

we could easily make a yahoo chat room or an irc one

Reply to
Funkie

Ok, 3 of us online. Looking good. Keep coming in.

Karls

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

Sorry -- the IT bozos shut down the IRC port a while back. I'll have to ressurrect my port director so I can bounce through my home IP from here - I'll try tomorrow.

Remco

Reply to
Remco

Will be there! if not available, maybe we could do a chat through Skype?!

Reply to
vwluvrs