RAMVA new-year's chat thing?

Did I miss a post that discussed this? Or has it not been brought up yet? Or is it not happening this year? Thanks.

Reply to
Shag

I haven't seen it come up yet ?

Would be good to see it happen - not sure how the time difference would work from the UK tho ?

Reply to
tricky

you'll have to speak to Tim...he is the official New Year's chat host...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

IRC just like all the previous years? Hope to chat with you guys soon.

Shag wrote:

Reply to
Karls

it was brought up a while ago...

And well, I guess I'll be there, "hosting" it again :)

Olli seems to have set up a log bot already. My new year's plans are not clear yet, but I'll try to make it

Jan

Reply to
Jan

it worked fine from Finland several years in a row, all I had to do was stay online for 24 hours straight... :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Sure have ;) I saw the earlier thread about the chat and restarted the log.

I have not been much around to the group lately but this year I might be able to hang more in the new years chat.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

I'm in if you guys decide to do it. Just be sure to post the IRC link and directions.

Shag wrote:

Reply to
Bill Berckman

I hope it is, I will certainly try to be there!

Reply to
Howard Rose