Re: $5K BB minigun.

Imagine what you could do with that... oh the possibilities :o) Ya never DID say what you wanted it for...

I've been looking for an old carnival BB gun for a while now. One that I > could afford. Came across this tonight >
For only US $5000.00 youcould > have a minigun BB gun. It spits out something like 6000 BB's per minute. > Heres a vidoe clip of it in action >
> Maybe I could mount one of them on the railbuggy... > > 4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.) >

Gazza

hate to buy 6,000 BB's for each minute :)

Reply to
Jim Buys

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:10:23 -0400, Gary Tateosian left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

Yeah, I used to be good with a slingshot. Still have one hanging up out there in my garage. :-) I used to take little scraps of concrete from construction sites and put them in the pouch and shoot them with my slingshot like shrapnel. WOW that wind is STRONG out there now!

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

We had a modified slingshot that we shot pieces of wire with. Wire was about 4-5 cm long rigid copper wire with plastic covering bent in shape of horse shoe. Hurts like hell, is very accurate but did not make marks or break windows as bad as shooting stones.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

How fortunate of you to find couple of kilometers of copper wire. Somebody just had left it there. =20

Yes, my parents did not like the idea, so officially we did not have these things, and we did not use them. No, that time we were doing our homework or something alike... *cough*

Reply to
Olli Lammi

I still got one, wrist support, hollow silicone tube, ball bearing steel bb's...

J.

Reply to
BergRace