Re: Coming out

Here is your ultimatum and I HAVE done this before. if any of this crap

>appears on another newsgroup I will aggressively report you to your ISP and >possibly bring up a slander lawsuit against you ass. Our family has a full >time pre paid lawyer on a yearly basis (for his buisness) so it would cost >me nothing to sue your ass into oblivion.

Chris, I have a question.... will you sue me because you don't want people to know that you're a 360 pound morbidly obese kid who expresses a keen interest in crossdressing by posting intensively on alt.support.crossdressing or will you sue me because you are a morbidly obese netkook cum netcop who has a firm belief in not crossposting?

Please write back soon because my lawyer, Clarence Darrow , wants to know OK.

You can just respond back to the crossdressing newsgroup where you usually post OK?

'Ta...

Reply to
Diane

Am i the only one *not* surprised by this information?

------------------- Chris Perdue

*All opinions are those of the author of this post* "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
reply take your PANTS off
Reply to
Chris Perdue

Seems to have an obsession about your ass, doesn't he?

Reply to
Oldbie

................ahem............what he said.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

The suit would be based on slander/stalking.

you are taking actions specifically with the intent of causing someone harm(although the reaction from rmr was far less than she hoped it seems) took the air out of her bubble.

this IS illegal and it is NOT protected under free speech.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 05:49:25 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" ran around screaming and yelling:

when you "air out your dirty laundry" on a worldwide web, you run the risk of people reposting it. Not illegal at all. From what i read, she has not stated anything that you didn't originally post. case dismissed Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Technically I believe that would even come under the DMCA

she took my content (copyrighted) and reposted it to another forum other than where it originated.

that is also technically illegal.

this is also not the world wide web. it is subscription based. you have to subscribe/directly seek it to find it. its not a public web site.

either way it is just as illegal as taking content from a webpage and posting it elsewhere without permission.

not only that but I specifically denied her permission to repost my content elsewhere.

Case not so dismissed.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 06:40:52 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" ran around screaming and yelling:

"technically illegal"? Sue away buddy, it is america, ya know. You can sue anyone. that don't mean you will win, or you will accomplish anything, but have at it.

um...you have to directly seek out the web or internet also. duh.. and you are right, it is not a public website. they are public newsgroups. anyone can go to google, never subscribe to *anything* and read it all..case dismissed. Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

.....................Please......PLEASE...........Don't do this.

...........Let's move on.............Jesus Christ, Joseph and Mary!...........ENOUGH!!!

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Irrelevant. you keep saying the case is based on access its not.

it based on breaking the law.

reposting copyrighted material without permission is illegal.

on the internet it can get "grey" although the intent was quite clear.

I specifically forbade it making it no longer grey at all.

she or he broke the law.

Second the actions was intended to cause harm. this is also illegal.

you can spin it all you want the facts are the facts.

I will not be pushed around by some pathetic excuse for a troll. Diane has no chance of victory. I have magnitude more patience and stubborness than he or she does. She has also crossed line to the point where my ego and honor will not allow me to let her win.

TO let her win would be to announce others like her to take their shots at people.

this can not be aloud to occur.

I will fight her until she gives or gets bored and goes away. no other outcome is acceptable.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

sorry forgot this one.

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

Fuck off, you're boring me. Take this off line between yourselves if you feel it important.

Hope that helps.

Reply to
Juper Wort

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 13:52:32 +0100, "Juper Wort" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

I hope so too. You took the words right outta my mouth. :-)

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

Hiya Chris,

As an objective observer (and now, a reluctant participant) of this thread, let me pose a couple of questions for you (and Diane) to consider.

Do you realize that nobody here cares about the outcome of this argument? Do you realize that this newsgroup is dedicated to discussing an automotive related hobby rather than settling disputes? Do you realize that posting your squabble here simply wastes space?

A suggestion - e-mail each other (or have your respective lawyers do the same) and kindly leave us out of it. But please come back (Diane too) when you have real VW related content.

Reply to
Bookwus1

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 08:29:22 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" ran around screaming and yelling:

LOL...a big ass crossdressing punk with a bruised ego.....this is too funny(btw is it illegal to quote your post, due to copywrite issues?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL) Joey

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 16:17:34 -0400, "Chris Taylor Jr" ran around screaming and yelling:

hey Chris...we have not really seen eye to eye in the past (ever?), but i did take a couple cheap shots at ya...sorry dude...this "diane" person has pretty much crossed the line.. Hope you two can get this cleared up. Joey(Bugninva)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 19:44:08 -0400, Joey Tribiani , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

this cleared up.

Funny how that "cross" word keeps coming up in this thread. Sorry, I couldn't resist. *chuckle* BAD SHAGGIE! BAD SHAGGIE!

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

Well I have to say this is the first decent use of an otherwise dispickable and horrendous law.

the DMCA it is very unforgiving to copyright violators.

and I am very unforgiving to trolls.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

Yes I have discovered that he is a scourge to the newsgroups and I plan to make it a pet project to make his life miserable.

he has made websites specifically designed to humiliate people etc.. that would be tough to do to me since most of my life is already on my own website. thank god not much ammo for him.

but I am curious as to how much ammo I can dig up on him. domain names are cheap and fun

again sorry for the cross posting of some replies I am working to remove the extra addresses from headers that I can.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

I say we hunt down all the Mother F**kers in this world that *think* a crime has been committed i.e. copyright infringement and beat their asses, THEN that WOULD be a crime! Let's start with VWoA!

Case dismissed? Hell was there even a *case* to begin with?

Happy 4th Mother F**kers!

dispickable

Reply to
Southern Justice