Oltcit, a long lost aircooled boxer sibling?

jeez, a friend in Romania (female, go figure! :) has one, a "licensed" Citroen....

"Oltcit"

Says in the article, they had a flat twin and flat four aircooled engines, and even torsion bar suspension!

Must study more, I just found out 2 minutes ago. I wonder if she could take some pictures for me, especially of the engine. Or if she could pull the engine, disassemble it and measure everything for us.. lol..

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

OMG, even found a tuning site for them !

Aircooled VW content: the site has a picture of a souped up VW bug engine sitting in a beetle, but I have no idea why. I don't understand a word on that page. Except TURBO. Hmmmm.. makes U wonder....

What's next, a conversion manual by Joe Cali on how to mount one of those in a beetle? ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I bet she could, but what kind of pictures will she send you.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Just post the pictures Jan. You won't have to say a word about the fact that she sent them to you. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman