Re: dual port type 1 metal intake manifold gaskets

Jim, I also have some Type3 parts. 69 Fastback parts mostly..................Spare engine cover, looks like a Sunroof mech, and some other "good" parts.....................Any one ( and that is pointed at you Jim) need anything?

Lemme know and I'll see about what it'll take to ship stuff.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®