Re: Looking for a classic car. You have one??

You can start with Samba.com

I had a post about a custom car i liked. I had worries, and after seeing what > other people had to say, i decided its prob not worth it. However, i need a vw > bug, i should have around 4k to spend and i want something custom. Can someone > help me out? I want something that stands out with a rebuilt engine and good > exterior. Interior i can deal with it. Can someone lead me in a good direction > or maybe if you have something? Thank you so much. ~Peace~Justin
Reply to
Douglas

i have been looking pretty madly just haven't quite found something yet. Just seeing if anyone had one

Reply to
Nxqzablesk8er