Re: Maintenence Management Professional

Career Objective:

>To obtain a challenging position in telecommunications maintenance or >maintenance management. >  >Major Qualifications: >* Over nine years experience in telectronics repair, administrative >operations, and shop management. >* Highly motivated, results oriented supervisor with a track record of >successful performance of increasing responsibility and difficulty. >* Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance.

I hear that there are some cool jobs at the following link.

Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

After the thread from "Rocky" concerning offending others and from "eatshit" who is offending all adults here, I thought this guy was applying to talk to the group. I vote no cause I saw nothing about acvw in his application. Dennisl

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik