Hot VW's & VW Trend magazines

are they still in print? haven't seen them on the newstand here. "If I can not dance, I want no part in your revolution." Emma Goldman

Reply to
cyber

Yes you might have to hit a mall book store to find them, then do a subscription.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Reply to
bugman1955

You can also subscribe via their webpages

cyber wrote in this friggin' newsgroup:

Reply to
Ant

You can subscribe at the following links.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

Both magazines suck. But it's like the US two-party political system - if all you read is them two you will never know what you miss. Ignorance ain't bliss.

Reply to
jjs

Well, I'd just read them for ideas. Take the tech stuff with some grains of salt. Ignore the adverts in favor of the more updated stuff on the web. (Remember magazines go to press about 3 months before they hit the newsstand.)

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Yeah, and the cars went to manufacture how long before that? :) Doncha think a lead time of maybe 58 years is good enough so that we got a clue?

Reply to
jjs

Clue? Judging by some of the posts here, no. ;) Anyhow I mean a web advert is more timely than a print one.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

I just get them for the pictures.... lol

Reply to
dragenwagen

I read Hot vws and my son gets vw trends so he reads both. I look at the pictures

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

I just get VWTrends for the Spam!!! Seeing as we don't get enough of it here on the web, THe publishers of VWTrends decided They should add a few pages of it in there mag.

In the latest issue (there may have been more in the previous months, my subscription is screwed up AGAIN and I have not gotten the last few) the first one you will come to as you flip through is a full page selling books that pretty much have absalutely nothing to with aircooled vw's. Just as you get to the back of the mag there's another full page add, this ones even better, you too can now gain up to 3 inches of your manhood thanks to these pills!

Oh well, at least they corrected the fact that they had nothing to do whatsoever with the dyno day put on in GA. Mark Detro Englewood, FL

Reply to
Mark Detro

I spotted the spam ads in the mag too. Sad.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson