GEX is absolutely the worst

please know that if you ever have any problem with GEX engines you will not get any help with warranty work. they will not I assure you honor warranty work. You will also not receive your refund for your core engine even if you return it properly. I had to register an official complaint with the AR attorney general in order to get the core engine deposit. Please stay away from GEX if at all possible.

Reply to
copper

..sorry you found out the hard way...this is pretty common knowledge to those of us on the net.

...Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

But they do have some cool & colorful Two page ads in the VW Mags. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

If only they had spent their marketing budget on their parts quality and trained their engine builders some..... things might be different. (Too late now). Then again, if the business idea is to use parts from other companies and people's reject bins and "slap together" engines in a hurry for the ignorant newbies, with minimal cost in building them, then I guess they are doing what they set out to do..

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

"Another one bites the dust" , damn.

Reply to
The EuroBug

They've been in the market since I've been on Usenet, so their approach to business seems to be working just fine -- or at least, better than their engines ...

Airhowlingly yours, Erik.

Reply to
Erik Meltzer