Re: ? on first engine removal...

Thought I had the 4th bolt out. Turns out it was the other bolt that holds the starter. I can't see the correct one to take out all that well. It looks like it might be round instead of hex. So what do I use on this one? Or is it suppose to be hex and has been rounded? The starter housing is in the way and I would not be able to get a wrench on it...

About to take the sawzall to the trunk space [behind the back seat] so I can get to it. @#$%&

> correct?> > This is on a '71 T1 rust bucket to be transfered over to a '77. The rear> > apron has been cut away from both bugs. Should it pull strait out ordoes it
> need to be dropped some and then pulled out. > > > > 4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.) > >
> Accel cable disconnected?> Heater cables? > Fuel line? > Wires? > > Speedy Jim >

It's a half-moon shaped bolt head, (so that it would lock in place by itself) you are supposed to undo the nut from the engine bay side.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson