77 Gettin wired?

Some of the original wires were cut off of the '77 in the engine compartment. Originally the '77 was fuel injected whereas the '71 was not. The wiring going to the engine compartment is different. So what wire should get spliced where? The red and white striped one I figured out... But the others don't match color... I had to cut some of the wire out of the '71 so I can splice it to the '77. I just need to know what to splice where. Anybody have a clue? I also have to remove the battery cables off of the '71 and put them on the '77.

All I am currently looking to do is get this running with the bare minimum so I can get it inspected for a title.

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

I forgot the link as to what I have. See pics here

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
color...> I had to cut some of the wire out of the '71 so I can splice it to the'77.
Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Thanks for the advise. I'll be getting the regulator out of the '71. The '71 engine code is AE What's the DP for? I will have to do all of the wiring behind the dash as well. :-( So I will be doing a lot of wire tracing and checking all connections.

What's the difference between a gen and an alt? Which should I go with when I replace the engine in a year or so?

> color...> > I had to cut some of the wire out of the '71 so I can splice it to the'77.
Reply to

Dual port.

-- Scott

Reply to