Re: OT: holy crap....hope elliott is okay

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 01:18:49 +0300, "Olli Lammi" ran around screaming and yelling:

Nascar. Ok. Something I don't know much about. Hope anyone did not >get killed.

nope not killed...but he went sideways at 194mph in a stockcar...that translates to "freeflight"....when he did come down he slid on the roof a loooonnnngggg way and then rolled five times....definitely a scary ride... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Speaking of scary rides....and let me preface this by making it clear I am far from a non-dirt open wheel fan.....did you hear Alex Zanardi competed in a Touring Car race last week.....say what you want but that man has courage and a fantastic attitude on life......an Ernie Irvan with an European accent.... Now back to your regularly scheduled program

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

"Sneaks" wrote

There was a picture in Sports Illustrated that was taken at the moment of impact in Zanardi's wreck. You could actually see bits of flesh in the debris flying away from the car.

Reply to
Scott H.